Busca

quarta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2010

Spoiler Mangá Naruto 518

Status: Prediction

I think it would be really terrible if Itachi planned ahead for the possibility of him being Edo Tenseid and with the raven/crow that he gave to Naruto, with some of his power, in fact was meant to free his Edo Tenseid self once Naruto came in contact with him. And by Itachi telling Naruto something to the extant of “I hope you never have to use this power” would in fact actually now mean Itachi saying “I really hope that i myself don’t have to go and fix everything that Madara and Sasuke have caused since my death”. I think something like that would be so terrible for the manga. I mean sure watching Itachi go around and kick the asses of basically everyone whose on the “bad side” might be interesting and fun to watch. But it would be very bad for the overall plot i think.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário